These tweets will be the death of me
ARE YOU TRYING TO FUCKING KILL ME
this is just biker!calum but he needed a club to be in so i used the Sons ay
the really shitty thing about being told that youre smart your whole entire life is that as soon as you dont understand something you just kind of completely shut down and his this big shitty crisis because maybe youre not as smart as youve always been told
i want a tmr au where their parents embarass them in front of all their friends
alby’s mum is the parent that comes in with plates and plates of food
chuck’s mum pinches his cheeks and coos at him
minho’s dad tells embarrassing stories from his childhood because it’s funny
thomas’ mum is trying to be a ‘hip’ mum and spends a lot of time on facebook and trying to find out what her son does during the day
teresa’s mum flirts with her friends
frypan’s dad makes everyone in the house help him out with chores if he can convince them to do it
newt’s parents are ridiculously loved up, kissing, calling each other cutesy names and they don’t care who watches
gally’s parents don’t tend to me around
friggin hell kyubey
A comic based on this perfect interview.
Evening well spend on making this and thanks to everyone who joined the livestream!
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.